Publisher: Mersin University
Abbreviation: Electron. J. Appl. Math.
Journal name: Electronic Journal of Applied Mathematics
The journal is licensed under a Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Under this license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their publications, but grant Electronic Journal of Applied Mathematics (Electron. J. Appl. Math.) a non-exclusive license to publish the work in paper form and allow anyone to reuse, distribute and reproduce the content as long as the original work is properly cited. Appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original work. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers. For any reuse or distribution of a work, users must also make clear the license terms under which the work was published. The standard license will be applied to the authors’ publications, which ensures the publications freely and openly available in perpetuity.