Publisher: Mersin University
Abbreviation: Electron. J. Appl. Math.
Journal name: Electronic Journal of Applied Mathematics
- Electronic Journal of Applied Mathematics is an international journal devoted to research concerning all aspects of mathematics. Requirements for acceptance of papers include originality, scientific significance and clarity of presentation.
- Submissions are accepted with the understanding that the article is the original work of the authors and that the same, or a substantially similar paper, has not been published, nor is under consideration for publication, in another journal.
- The submitted contributions must be in English. Manuscripts not written in English will not be considered for publication.
- The papers should be written as usual in scientific journals. For details see the articles in the latest issues of this Journal.
- Papers should be prepared in TeX or LaTeX and submitted in electronic format exclusively via this website.
- The author may suggest the name of editor and reviewers (with the reasons for the proposal) in the box Comments to Editors when starting the submission system.
- Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'.
- Ratio total of similarity (check plagiarism by Turnitin or Ithenticate): < 30%.
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet).
- A competing interests statement is provided, even if the authors have no competing interests to declare.
- Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed.
- Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements.